Gains from Indonesian Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Riedel, 1976. "A Balanced-Growth Version of the Linkage Hypothesis: A Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 319-322.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2012. "Sri Lanka’s Trade Policy: Reverting to Dirigisme?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1662-1686, December.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Chris Manning, 2011. "Exports and Job Creation in Indonesia Before and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2011-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2013. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns and Industrialization in Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kelegama, Saman & Foley, Fritz, 1999. "Impediments to Promoting Backward Linkages from the Garment Industry in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Christer Ljungwall, 2004. "Guangdong: A catalyst for economic growth and exports in hunan province," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 249-265.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:73-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .