Linking Up to Distant Markets: South to North Exports of Manufactured Consumer Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Oczkowski, Edward, 1995. "Multinational firms and export performance in developing countries: Some analytical issues and new empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 109-122, February.
- Dominik Boddin & Horst Raff & Natalia Trofimenko, 2017.
"Foreign ownership and the export and import propensities of developing-country firms,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2543-2563, December.
- Boddin, Dominik & Raff, Horst & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2015. "Foreign ownership and the export and import propensities of developing-country firms," Kiel Working Papers 1995, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boddin, Dominik & Raff, Horst & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and the Export and Import Propensities of Developing-Country Firms," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168178, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Costas Arkolakis, 2010.
"Market Penetration Costs and the New Consumers Margin in International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(6), pages 1151-1199.
- Costas Arkolakis, 2008. "Market Penetration Costs and the New Consumers Margin in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 14214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo López, 2004. "Orientación Exportadora y Productividad en la Industria Manufacturera Chilena," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(124), pages 315-343.
- Edward Ray, 1989. "The impact of rent seeking activity on U.S. preferential trade and World debt," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(3), pages 619-638, September.
- Aitken, Brian & Hanson, Gordon H. & Harrison, Ann E., 1997.
"Spillovers, foreign investment, and export behavior,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 103-132, August.
- Brian Aitken & Gordon H. Hanson & Ann E. Harrison, 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment, and Export Behavior," NBER Working Papers 4967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aitken, B. & Hanson, G.H. & Harrison, A.E., 1994. "Spillovers, Foreign Investment and Export Behavior," Papers 95-06, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996. "Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Trade and Development 96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Raff, Horst & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2013.
"World market access of emerging-market firms: The role of foreign ownership and access to external finance,"
Kiel Working Papers
1848, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horst Raff & Natalia Trofimenko, 2013. "World Market Access of Emerging-Market Firms: The Role of Foreign Ownership and Access to External Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4346, CESifo.
- Horst Raff & Natalia Trofimenko, 2014. "World Market Access of Emerging-Market Firms: The Role of Foreign Ownership and Access to External Finance," Working Paper Series in Economics 325, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Keesing, Donald B. & Singer, Andrew, 1990. "Development assistance gone wrong : why support services have failed to expand exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 543, The World Bank.
- Juthathip Jongwanich & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2017. "Trade Protection and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Thai Manufacturing," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 55(2), pages 130-157, June.
- Kelegama, Saman & Foley, Fritz, 1999. "Impediments to Promoting Backward Linkages from the Garment Industry in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Armando Silva & Óscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2010. "Do Portuguese manufacturing firms self select to exports?," FEP Working Papers 371, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Premachandra Athukorala, 1989. "Export Performance of ‘New Exporting Countries’: How Valid is the Optimism?," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 89-120, January.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh and Trinh Thi Thuy Duong, 2020. "Firm Export and the Impact of Foreign Ownership in Vietnam: A Micro-Data Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 123-143, March.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006.
"Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4044, The World Bank.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export Promotion Agencies: What Works and What Doesn't," CEPR Discussion Papers 5810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Swarnim Waglé, 2013. "Export Performance in Transition: The Case of Georgia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:338-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.