Exports and Job Creation in Indonesia Before and After the Asian Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Narjok, Dionisius, 2011. "Indonesian Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manning,Chris, 1998. "Indonesian Labour in Transition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521594127, March.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Post-crisis export performance: The Indonesian experience in regional perspective," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 177-211.
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2007. "The Manpower Law of 2003 and its implementing regulations: Genesis, key articles and potential impact," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 59-86.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005.
"Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, pages 1-27.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "Product Fragmentation and Trade Patterns in East Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Asep Suryahadi & Wenefrida Widyanti & Daniel Perwira & Sudarno Sumarto, 2003. "Minimum Wage Policy And Its Impact On Employment In The Urban Formal Sector," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 29-50.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Bambang Santosa, 1997. "Gains from Indonesian Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 73-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2014. "Soaring of the Gulf Falcons; Diversification in the GCC Oil Exporters in Seven Propositions," IMF Working Papers 14/177, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; employment creation; manufacturing growth; input-output analysis; Indonesia; Southeast Asia;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-09-16 (Development)
- NEP-HME-2011-09-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-09-16 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2011-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .