Report NEP-LMA-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biddle, Jeff E. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2011. "Cycles of Wage Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard Thomas Horvath, 2011. "Immigration and Distribution of Wages in Austria," Economics working papers 2011-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," DULBEA Working Papers 11-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mizala, Alejandra & Nopo, Hugo, 2011. "Teachers' Salaries in Latin America: How Much Are They (Under or Over) Paid?," IZA Discussion Papers 5947, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jósef Sigurdsson & Rannveig Sigurdardottir, 2011. "Evidence of Nominal Wage Rigidity and Wage Setting from Icelandic Microdata," Economics wp55, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2011. "Taxes, Wages and Working Hours," Working Papers in Economics 514, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pages, Carmen, 2011. "Does expanding health insurance beyond formal-sector workers encourage informality ? measuring the impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5785, The World Bank.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Rijkers, Bob & Waxman, Andrew, 2011. "Ladies first ? firm-level evidence on the labor impacts of the East Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5789, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anton A. Cheremukhin, 2011. "Labor matching: putting the pieces together," Working Papers 1102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Khanna, Gaurav & Newhouse, David & Paci, Pierella, 2011. "Fewer jobs or smaller paychecks ? aggregate crisis impacts in selected middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5791, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807622 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hetschko, Clemens & Knabe, Andreas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2011. "Changing identity: Retiring from unemployment," Discussion Papers 2011/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2011. "Globalization and Imperfect Labor Market Sorting," Working Papers 2011:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Chris Manning, 2011. "Exports and Job Creation in Indonesia Before and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2011-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Monojit Chatterji & Stephen Devlin, 2011. "How Heavy Is A Job?: A Critical Survey of Job Evaluation as a Payment Device," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 259, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.