The road to pro-poor growth: the Indonesian experience in regional perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Timmer, 2004. "The Road to Pro-Poor Growth: The Indonesian Experience in Regional Perspective," Working Papers 38, Center for Global Development.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 1998.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522543, January.
- Robert J. Barro, 1996. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Study," NBER Working Papers 5698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea (ed.), 2004. "Inequality, Growth, and Poverty in an Era of Liberalization and Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199271412.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & de Silva, Indunil, 2013. "Poverty-growth-Inequality Triangle: The Case of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 57135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2005. "Economic Rights, Human Development Effort and Institutions," Working papers 2005-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Leigh, Andrew & van der Eng, Pierre, 2009. "Inequality in Indonesia: What can we learn from top incomes?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 209-212, February.
- Foldvari, Peter & van Leeuwen, Bas & Marks, Daan & Gall, Jozsef, 2013. "Indonesian regional welfare development, 1900–1990: New anthropometric evidence," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 78-89.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 2006. "Globalization and rural poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1393-1404, August.
- Axelsson, Tobias & Palacio, Andrés, 2017. "Transforming Indonesia: Structural change in a regional perspective 1968-2010," Lund Papers in Economic History 164, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Tomokazu Arita & Chie Iguchi & Philip McCann, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment, Knowledge Assets and the Economic Geography of Growth in the Asian BRIICS Countries," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- C. Peter Timmer, 2017.
"Food Security, Structural Transformation, Markets and Government Policy,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 4-19, January.
- C. Peter Timmer, 2017. "Food Security, Structural Transformation, Markets and Government Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201701, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & De Silva, Indunil, 2014. "Being Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: Dynamics of Indonesian Subnational Growth and Poverty," MPRA Paper 57824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Peter Timmer, 2014.
"Food Security in Asia and the Pacific: The Rapidly Changing Role of Rice,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 73-90, January.
- Peter Timmer, 2014. "Food Security in Asia and the Pacific: The Rapidly Changing Role of Rice," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201406, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Eradicating Poverty and Promoting Prosperity in a Changing Asia-Pacific," Working Papers id:11706, eSocialSciences.
- Indunil De Silva & Sudarno Sumarto, 2015.
"Dynamics Of Growth, Poverty And Human Capital: Evidence From Indonesian Sub-National Data,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 1-33, June.
- de Silva, Indunil & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2014. "Dynamics of Growth, Poverty and Human Capital: Evidence from Indonesian Sub-National Data," MPRA Paper 65328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2014.
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Foldvari, 2012. "The development of inequality and poverty in Indonesia, 1932-1999," Working Papers 0026, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Andy Sumner & Peter Edward, 2013. "From Low Income, High Poverty to High-Income, No Poverty? An Optimistic View of the Long-Run Evolution of Poverty in Indonesia By International Poverty Lines, 1984–2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201310, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2013.
- C. Timmer Peter, 2017. "Working Paper 259 - Structural Transformation and Food Security: Their Mutual Interdependence," Working Paper Series 2370, African Development Bank.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia," MTID discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pranab Bardhan, 2006. "Globalization, Inequality, and Poverty," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9126, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2006. "Globalization, Inequality, and Poverty," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2329, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Saleem, Zahabia & Donaldson, John A., 2016. "Pathways to poverty reduction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67523, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:40:y:2004:i:2:p:177-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.