Governance and Pro-poor Growth: Evidence from Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kraay, Aart, 2004. "When is growth pro-poor? Cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3225, The World Bank.
- Aart Kraay, 2004. "When is Growth Pro-Poor? Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 04/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2001.
"Growth is good for the poor,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2587, The World Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004.
"Inequality and Institutions,"
Research Department Publications
4361, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lopez, J. Humberto, 2004. "Pro-growth, pro-poor : is there a tradeoff?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3378, The World Bank.
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2006. "Does good governance contribute to pro-poor growth?: a review of the evidence from cross-country studies," DSGD discussion papers 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003.
"Measuring pro-poor growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:45:y:2006:i:4:p:761-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.