Governance and Pro-poor Growth: Evidence from Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000|
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2006. "Does good governance contribute to pro-poor growth?: a review of the evidence from cross-country studies," DSGD discussion papers 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2007.
"Inequality and Institutions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 454-465, August.
- Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark, 2004. "Inequality and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto E. Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004. "Inequality and Institutions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 5658, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004. "Inequality and Institutions," Research Department Publications 4361, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2001. "Growth is good for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2587, The World Bank.
- Lopez, J. Humberto, 2004. "Pro-growth, pro-poor : is there a tradeoff?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3378, The World Bank.
- Kraay, Aart, 2004. "When is growth pro-poor? Cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3225, The World Bank.
- Son, Hyun Hwa, 2004. "A note on pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-314, March.
- Luc Christiaensen & Lionel Demery & Stefano Paternostro, 2003. "Macro and Micro Perspectives of Growth and Poverty in Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(3), pages 317-347, December.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:45:y:2006:i:4:p:761-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.