Governance and Poverty in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kemal, A. R. & Irfan, Mohammad & Arif, G. M., 2001.
"MIMAP Synthesis Report: Major Conclusions and Policy Implications,"
38155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A.R. Kemal & M. Irfan & G. M. Arif, 2001. "MIMAP SYNTHESIS REPORT: Major Conclusions and Policy Implications," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:03, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rashid Amjad & A.R. Kemal, 1997. "Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Poverty Alleviation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 39-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashida Haq & Uzma Zia, 2009.
"Does Governance Contribute to Pro-poor Growth? Evidence from Pakistan,"
Governance Working Papers
22980, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rashida Haq & Uzma Zia, 2009. "Does Governance Contribute to Pro-poor Growth? Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:52, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2009. "The Causal Relationship between Institutions and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation for Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 19745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:mimaps:2002:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .