MIMAP Synthesis Report: Major Conclusions and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A.R. Kemal & M. Irfan & G. M. Arif, 2001. "MIMAP SYNTHESIS REPORT: Major Conclusions and Policy Implications," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:03, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Zafar Iqbal, 1999. "Social Accounting Matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90," PIDE-Working Papers 1999:171, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G.M. Arif & Sabiha Ibrahim, 1998. "Diarrhoea Morbidity Differentials among Children in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 205-230.
- Decaluwe, Bernard & Martens, Andre, 1988.
"CGE modeling and developing economies: A concise empirical survey of 73 applications to 26 countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 529-568.
- Decaluwe, B. & Martens, A., 1988. "Cge Modeling And Developing Economies: A Concise Empirical Survey Of 73 Applications To 26 Countries," Papers 8816, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- G. M. Arif & Syed Mubashir Ali & Zafar Mueen Nasir & Nabeela Arshad, 2001.
"An Introduction to the 1998-99 Pakistan Socioeconomic Survey (PSES),"
MIMAP Technical Paper Series
2001:04, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G. M., Arif & Syed, Mubashir Ali & Nasir, Zafar Mueen & Arshad, Nabeela, 2001. "An introduction to the 1998-99 Pakistan socioeconomic survey (PSES)," MPRA Paper 36499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir, 2001. "Poverty and Labour Market Linkages in Pakistan," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:07, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rashid Amjad & A.R. Kemal, 1997. "Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Poverty Alleviation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 39-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arshad Ali Bhatti & Zakia Batool & Hasnain A. Naqvi, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Its Role in Reducing Income Inequality- A CGE Analysis for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 843-864.
- Mian Tayyab Hassan, 2002. "Governance and Poverty in Pakistan," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2002:13, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Umer Khalid & Lubna Shahnaz & Hajira Bibi, 2005. "Determinants of Poverty in Pakistan: A Multinomial Logit Approach," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 65-81, Jan-Jun.
More about this item
KeywordsMicro Impact of Macro Adjustment Policies; SAP; Policies; Growth; Welfare Levels; Household Survey;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .