Rural Poverty in Pakistan: Some Recent Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid Amjad & G. M. Arif & Usman Mustafa, 2008.
"Does the Labor Market Structure Explain Differences in Poverty in Rural Punjab?,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(Special E), pages 139-162, September.
- Amjad, Rashid Amjad & Arif, G. M. & Mustafa, Usman, 2008. "Does the labor market structure explain differences in poverty in rural Punjab?," MPRA Paper 62369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amjad, Rashid & Arif, G. M. & Mustafa, Usman, 2008. "Does the labor market structure explain differences in poverty in rural Punjab?," MPRA Paper 37977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arif, G. M. & Ahmad, M., 2001.
"Poverty across the agro-ecological zones in rural Pakistan,"
h028875, International Water Management Institute.
- G. M., Arif & Ahmad, Munir, 2001. "Poverty across the agro- ecological zones in rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arif, Ghulam-Muhammad & Ahmad, Munir, 2001. "Poverty across the Agro-Ecological Zones in Rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Naheed Zia Khan & Karamat Ali & John R. Anania, 1996. "Productivity Constraints of Cholistani Farmers," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 549-563.
- Talat Anwar, 2003. "Trends in Inequality in Pakistan between 1998-99 and 2001-02," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 809-821.
- Muhammad Hussain & Nasim Shah Shirazi, 1995. "An Analysis of Pakistan’s Poverty Problem from an Islamic Perspective," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 857-864.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:31:y:1992:i:4:p:975-995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.