Poverty across the Agro-Ecological Zones in Rural Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. M., Arif & Ahmad, Munir, 2001. "Poverty across the agro- ecological zones in rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arif, G. M. & Ahmad, M., 2001. "Poverty across the agro-ecological zones in rural Pakistan," Conference Papers h028875, International Water Management Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. M. Arif & Hina Nazli & Rashida Haq, 2000. "Rural Non-agriculture Employment and Poverty in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1089-1110.
- Sarfraz K. Qureshi & G. M. Arif, 2001. "Profile of Poverty in Pakistan, 1998-99," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:05, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sohail j. Malik, 1992. "Rural Poverty in Pakistan: Some Recent Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 975-995.
- Aldi Hagenaars & Klaas de Vos, 1988. "The Definition and Measurement of Poverty," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(2), pages 211-221.
- Rashid Amjad & A.R. Kemal, 1997. "Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Poverty Alleviation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 39-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid Amjad & G. M. Arif & Usman Mustafa, 2008.
"Does the Labor Market Structure Explain Differences in Poverty in Rural Punjab?,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 13(Special E), pages 139-162, September.
- Amjad, Rashid & Arif, G. M. & Mustafa, Usman, 2008. "Does the labor market structure explain differences in poverty in rural Punjab?," MPRA Paper 37977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amjad, Rashid Amjad & Arif, G. M. & Mustafa, Usman, 2008. "Does the labor market structure explain differences in poverty in rural Punjab?," MPRA Paper 62369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:367533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munir Ahmad, 2003. "Agricultural Productivity, Efficiency, and Rural Poverty in Irrigated Pakistan: A Stochastic Production FrontiermAnalysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 219-248.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; ecological zones; Punjab; Pakistan;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.