Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Poverty Alleviation in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Shaukat Ali, 1995. "Poverty Assessment: Pakistan's Case," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 43-54.
- S.M. Naseem, 1973. "Mass Poverty in Pakistan. Some Preliminary Findings," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 317-360.
- MUHAMMAD HUSSAIN MALlK, 1988. "Some New Evidence on the Incidence of Poverty in Pakistant," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 509-515.
- Muhammad Hussain Malik & Najam Us Saqib, 1989. "Tax Incidence by Income Classes in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 13-26.
- Moazam Mahmood, 1991. "Growth and Distribution of Agrarian Assets in the Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 1007-1027.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:36:y:1997:i:1:p:39-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.