Taxes and Income Distribution in Chile: Some Unpleasant Redistributive Arithmetic
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Engel, Eduardo M. R. A. & Galetovic, Alexander & Raddatz, Claudio E., 1999. "Taxes and income distribution in Chile: some unpleasant redistributive arithmetic," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 155-192, June.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alexander Galetovic & Claudio E. Raddatz, 1998. "Taxes and Income Distribution in Chile: Some Unpleasant Redistributive Arithmetic," NBER Working Papers 6828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird & Luc Henry De Wulf, 1973. "Taxation and Income Distribution in Latin America: A Critical Review of Empirical Studies (FiscalitÃ© et redistribution des revenus en AmÃ©rique latine: une revue critique de quelques Ã©tudes empiriqu," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(3), pages 639-682, November.
- Muhammad Hussain Malik & Najam Us Saqib, 1989. "Tax Incidence by Income Classes in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 13-26.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 74-79, January.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 2009.
"A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 0, number 9780226036335, June.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ball85-1, June.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "Introduction to "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation"," NBER Chapters,in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 112-117, January.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1991. "Tax Incidence Analysis of Developing Countries: An Alternative View," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(3), pages 535-552, September.
More about this item
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2002-05-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2002-05-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PUB-2002-05-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .