Report NEP-PUB-2002-05-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:98/9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Victor Lledo, 2002. "Local Government Taxing, Spending and Economic Growth: New Evidence for Wisconsin," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 447, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Eduardo Engel & Alexander Galetovic & Claudio Raddatz, 1998. "Taxes and Income Distribution in Chile: Some Unpleasant Redistributive Arithmetic," Documentos de Trabajo 41, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "The Complexity of Economic Policy: I. Restricted Local Optima in Tax Policy Design," IZA Discussion Papers 480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:w01-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:w00-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 532, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Engel & James R. Hines Jr., 1998. "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 47, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Pablo Serra & Daniel Hojman, 2000. "A Note on the Optimality of the Cash Flow Tax," Documentos de Trabajo 83, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Daniel Parent & Ling Wang, 2002. "Tax Incentives and Fertility in Canada: Permanent vs. Transitory Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-29, CIRANO.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2002. "Is the Optimal Labor Income Tax Progressive in a Unionized Economy?," Umeå Economic Studies 587, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Andreas Stiehler, . "Privately Contributing to Public Goods over Time - An Experimental Study -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.