Diarrhoea Morbidity Differentials among Children in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradip Muhuri, 1996. "Estimating seasonality effects on child mortality in Matlab, Bangladesh," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(1), pages 98-110, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. M. Arif, 2000. "Recent Rise in Poverty and Its Implications for Poor Households in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1153-1170.
- A.R. Kemal & M. Irfan & G. M. Arif, 2001.
"MIMAP SYNTHESIS REPORT: Major Conclusions and Policy Implications,"
MIMAP Technical Paper Series
2001:03, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Kemal, A. R. & Irfan, Mohammad & Arif, G. M., 2001. "MIMAP Synthesis Report: Major Conclusions and Policy Implications," MPRA Paper 38155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. M., Arif & Syed, Mubashir Ali & Nasir, Zafar Mueen & Arshad, Nabeela, 2001.
"An introduction to the 1998-99 Pakistan socioeconomic survey (PSES),"
36499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. M. Arif & Syed Mubashir Ali & Zafar Mueen Nasir & Nabeela Arshad, 2001. "An Introduction to the 1998-99 Pakistan Socioeconomic Survey (PSES)," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:04, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Syed Mubashir Ali & Rizwan Ul-haq, 2003. "The Relationship between the WES Interventions and the Incidence of Diarrhoea," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 555-568.
- Sarfraz K. Qureshi & G. M. Arif, 2001. "Profile of Poverty in Pakistan, 1998-99," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:05, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Salma Kousar & Anwar Hussain, 2017. "Socio-economic and Environmental Factors Affecting Health in District Bhimber (AJK)," Working Papers id:12178, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:37:y:1998:i:3:p:205-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .