Socio-economic and Environmental Factors Affecting Health in District Bhimber (AJK)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Household income dynamics in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2706, The World Bank.
- repec:pri:cheawb:case_deaton_healthwealth is not listed on IDEAS
- G.M. Arif & Sabiha Ibrahim, 1998. "Diarrhoea Morbidity Differentials among Children in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 205-230.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:case_deaton_healthwealth is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2005.
"Health and Wealth among the Poor: India and South Africa Compared,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 229-233, May.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2005. "Health and wealth among the poor: India and South Africa compared," Working Papers 236, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2005. "Health and wealth among the poor: India and South Africa compared," Working Papers 169, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Liu, Haiyong & Mroz, Thomas & Adair, Linda, 2009. "Parental compensatory behaviors and early child health outcomes in Cebu, Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 209-230, November.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:case_deaton_healthwealth.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:cheawb:case_deaton_healthwealth.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed Mubashir Ali & Rizwan Ul-haq, 2003. "The Relationship between the WES Interventions and the Incidence of Diarrhoea," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 555-568.
More about this item
KeywordsHeath status; communicable diseases; socio economic; water and sanitation condition; fuel consumption; hygiene practices; preventive measures; logistic egression; modern fuels; Liquefied Petroleum Gas.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:12178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.