Valuing health damages from water pollution in urban Delhi, India: a health production function approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2004)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
- E. Somanathan, 2010.
"Effects of Information on Environmental Quality in Developing Countries,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 275-292, Summer.
- E. Somanathan, 2010. "Effects of information on environmental quality in developing countries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Somanathan, E., 2008. "The importance of being informed: Experimental evidence on demand for environmental quality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 14-28, August.
- Mahanta, Ratul & Chowdhury, Jayashree & Nath, Hiranya K., 2016. "Health costs of arsenic contamination of drinking water in Assam, India," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 30-42.
- Jayashree Chowdhury & Ratul Mahanta & Hiranya K. Nath, 2015. "Health Costs of Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water in Assam, India," Working Papers 1503, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Raffin, Natacha & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2014. "Longevity, pollution and growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 22-33.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," Working Papers 1210, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," AMSE Working Papers 1230, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-47, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, Pollution and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00793513, HAL.
- Jessoe, Katrina, 2013. "Improved source, improved quality? Demand for drinking water quality in rural India," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 460-475.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E.Somanathan, 2004. "Being informed matters: Experimental evidence on the demand for environmental quality," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Teevrat Garg & Stuart Hamilton & Jacob Hochard & Evan Plous & John Talbot, 2016. "(Not so) Gently down the stream: river pollution and health in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 234, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Gauri Khanna, 2008. "The Impact on Child Health from Access to Water and Sanitation and Other Socioeconomic Factors," IHEID Working Papers 02-2008, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jan 2008.
- Atreya, Kishor, 2008. "Health costs from short-term exposure to pesticides in Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 511-519, August.
- Cuong Nguyen Viet & Thieu Vu, 2013. "The impact of piped water on household welfare: evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1332-1358, November.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong & Vu Thieu & Pham Minh Thu & Nguyen Xuan Truong, 2016. "The Impact of Piped Water on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016044, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Leslie Richardson & John B. Loomis & Patricia A. Champ, 2013. "Valuing Morbidity from Wildfire Smoke Exposure: A Comparison of Revealed and Stated Preference Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 76-100.
- Santosh, Kumar & Sebastian, Vollmer, 2011. "Does improved sanitation reduce diarrhea in children in rural India?," MPRA Paper 31804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Kumar & Sebastian Vollmer, 2012. "Does Improved Sanitation Reduce Diarrhea in Children in Rural India?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 107, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Ba-Diagne, Bineta & Ben-Youssef, Adel & Besong, Raymond & Nguyen, Cuong, 2014. "Access to improved water, human capital and economic activity in Africa," MPRA Paper 72627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2011. "Does Piped Water Improve Household Welfare? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:9:y:2004:i:01:p:83-106_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed