A Social Sector Strategy for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilat Anwar, 1996. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 911-926.
- A. R. Kemal & Zafar Mahmood, 1998. "Characteristics of the Workers in the Urban InformalSector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:160, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- A. R. Kemal & Zafar Mahmood, 1998. "The Urban Informal Sector of Pakistan. Some Stylized Facts," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:161, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rashid Amjad & A.R. Kemal, 1997. "Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Poverty Alleviation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 39-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarfraz Khan Qureshi & Musleh-ud Din & Ejaz Ghani & Kalbe Abbas & Masood Ishfaq Ahmad & Akhtiar Hussain Shah, 1998. "Economic Performance, Cost Structure,and Programme Placement of Bank Branches in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:165, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:1998:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .