Rural non-farm sector in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Irfan & G. M. Arif & Syed Mubashir Ali & Hina Nazli, 1999. "The Structure of Informal Credit Market in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1999:168, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G.M. Arif & M. Irfan, 1997. "Return Migration and Occupational Change: The Case of Pakistani Migrants Returned from the Middle East," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 1-37.
- A. R. Kemal & Zafar Mahmood, 1998. "Characteristics of the Workers in the Urban InformalSector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:160, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mohammad, Irfan & Amjad, Rashid, 1994. "Poverty in rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G.M. Arif & Sabiha Ibrahim, 1998. "The Process of Urbanisation in Pakistan, 1951–81," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 507-522.
- Rashid Amjad & A.R. Kemal, 1997. "Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Poverty Alleviation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 39-68.
More about this item
KeywordsRural; Non-Farm Sector; Pakistan; Size & Structure of Rural Non- Farm sector;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .