Characteristics of the Workers in the Urban InformalSector of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayaz Ahmed, 1998. "Stock Market Interl inkages in Emerging Markets," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:159, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1998. "A Social Sector Strategy for Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:163, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sarfraz Khan Qureshi & Musleh-ud Din & Ejaz Ghani & Kalbe Abbas & Masood Ishfaq Ahmad & Akhtiar Hussain Shah, 1998. "Economic Performance, Cost Structure,and Programme Placement of Bank Branches in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:165, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Mahmood & Gylfi Zoega, 2015.
"Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan,"
BCAM Working Papers
1504, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 75, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "Informal Labour Markets in Pakistan," Working Papers id:10937, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Irfan, 2010. "A Review of the Labour Market Research at PIDE 1957-2009," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2010:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, December.
- Mohammad, Irfan, 1999. "Rural non-farm sector in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:1998:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.