Survey of Recent Developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Thomas Lindblad, 1997. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 3-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassing, James H., 2000. "Economic policy and political culture in Indonesia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 159-171, March.
- Ross McLeod, 2004. "Dealing with bank system failure: Indonesia, 1997-2003," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 95-116.
- Siregar, Reza Y., 2002. "Interest Rate Policy And Its Implication On The Banking Restructuring Programs In Indonesia During The 1997-Financial Crisis: An Empirical Investigation," EIJS Working Paper Series 154, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Ross Mcleod, 2005. "The struggle to regain effective government under democracy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 367-386.
- Anne Booth, 2005. "The evolving role of the central government in economic planning and policy making in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-219.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2005.
"The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Economic Impact, Disaster Management, and Lessons,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-39, Winter.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2005. "The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Economic Impact, Disaster Management and Lessons," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Silvey, Rachel & Elmhirst, Rebecca, 2003. "Engendering Social Capital: Women Workers and Rural-Urban Networks in Indonesia's Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 865-879, May.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2007.
"Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2006. "Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Roger Montgomery & Sudarno Sumarto & Sulton Mawardi & Syaikhu Usman & Nina Toyamah & Vita Febriany & John Strain, 2002. "Deregulation Of Indonesia'S Interregional Agricultural Trade," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 93-117.
- Sarah Xue Dong, 2017. "The differential impact of economic crisis on men and women, and its connection to intrahousehold bargaining," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ross McLeod, 2003. "Towards improved monetary policy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 303-324.
- Oey, Mayling. & Dharmaputra, Nick G., 1998. "The impact of the economic crisis on women workers in Indonesia : social and gender dimensions," ILO Working Papers 993340723402676, International Labour Organization.
- Dionisius A. Narjoko & Raymond Atje, 2007. "The Effects of Agricultural Trade Liberalisation under the Doha Development Agenda with Special Reference to the Asia Pacific Region: A Brief Survey," Working Papers 3207, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "Dealing with Bank System Failure: Indonesia, 1997-2002," Departmental Working Papers 2003-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Dirk Baur & Renee Fry, 2006. "Endogenous Contagion - A Panel Data Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2006-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:334072 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:34:y:1998:i:1:p:3-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.