Dealing with Bank System Failure: Indonesia, 1997-2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross McLeod, 2003. "Towards improved monetary policy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 303-324.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 1998. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 3-54.
- Colin Johnson, 1998. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 3-59.
- Charles Enoch & Olivier Frecaut & Arto Kovanen, 2003. "Indonesia'S Banking Crisis: What Happened And What Did We Learn?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 75-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Sugema, Iman & Ratnawaty, Anny, 2003. "Bank Restructuring and its Implication on Indonesian Macro Economy and Agricultural Sector," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58194, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking crisis; lender of last resort; deposit guarantee; payments system.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-01-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2004-01-08 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2004-01-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2003-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .