Dealing with Bank System Failure: Indonesia, 1997-2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross McLeod, 2003. "Towards improved monetary policy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 303-324.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 1998. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 3-54.
- Colin Johnson, 1998. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 3-59.
- Charles Enoch & Olivier Frecaut & Arto Kovanen, 2003. "Indonesia'S Banking Crisis: What Happened And What Did We Learn?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 75-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Sugema, Iman & Ratnawaty, Anny, 2003. "Bank Restructuring and its Implication on Indonesian Macro Economy and Agricultural Sector," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58194, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking crisis; lender of last resort; deposit guarantee; payments system.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-01-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2004-01-08 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2004-01-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2003-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sandra Zec to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.