Indonesia's Ascent on the Technology Ladder: Capital Stock and Total Factor Productivity in Indonesian Manufacturing, 1975-95
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008.
"Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003,"
MERIT Working Papers
028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008. "Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-99, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Capital inputs in the Chinese economy: Estimates for the total economy, industry and manufacturing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-104.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2013. "Capital Stock Estimates by Province and Interprovincial Distribution in Indonesia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 409-428, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2010.
"Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977–2003,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(1), pages 35-74, April.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2009. "Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977-2003," FEP Working Papers 313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2010. "The sources of long-term economic growth in Indonesia, 1880-2008," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-309, July.
- Peter Warr, 2006.
"Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200606, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2006.
- Warr, Peter G., 2006. "Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139925, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vial, Virginie & Hanoteau, Julien, 2010. "Corruption, Manufacturing Plant Growth, and the Asian Paradox: Indonesian Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 693-705, May.
- Thee Kian Wie, 2005. "Policies Affecting Indonesia's Industrial Technology Development," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-121, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Li, Muqun, 2008. "Prospects for Skills-Based Export Growth in a Labour-Abundant, Resource-Rich Economy: Indonesia in Comparative Perspective," Staff Papers 92201, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:35:y:1999:i:1:p:75-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.