Challenges in Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions: The Importance of Policies for Fossil Fuel Combustion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Hill,Hal, 2000. "The Indonesian Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663670.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Ari Kuncoro, 2006. "The Political Economy of Indonesian Economic Reforms: 1983-2000," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 341-355.
- Garnaut,Ross, 2008. "The Garnaut Climate Change Review," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521744447.
- Uzawa,Hirofumi, 2009. "Economic Theory and Global Warming," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521066594.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Hal Hill (ed.), 2007. "The Dynamics of Regional Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4178.
- Kwon, Tae-Hyeong, 2005. "Decomposition of factors determining the trend of CO2 emissions from car travel in Great Britain (1970-2000)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 261-275, April.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Frank Jotzo, 2007. "Survey Of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 143-170.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Jotzo, Frank & Yusuf, Arief A. & Nurdianto, Ditya A., 2011. "Challenges in Mitigating Indonesia’s CO2 Emission: The Importance of Managing Fossil Fuel Combustion," Working Papers 249531, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia," CCEP Working Papers 1109, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Mitigation in Indonesia," Working Papers 249532, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Hal Hill, 2007. "The Indonesian Economy: Growth, Crisis And Recovery," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 52(02), pages 137-166.
- Disna Sajeewani & Mahinda Siriwardana & Judith Mcneill, 2015. "Household Distributional And Revenue Recycling Effects Of The Carbon Price In Australia," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-23.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015.
"Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," MEP Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2016. "Inter-provincial migration and 1975–2005 regional growth in Indonesia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 87-105, March.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Asep Suryahadi & Raden Purnagunawan & Athia Yumna & Asri Yusrina, 2009. "The Socioeconomic and Health Status of RuralÃ¢â‚¬â€œUrban Migrants in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 23042, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2013. "Implications of CO2 reduction policies for a high carbon emitting economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 32-41.
- Wood, Peter John, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory: a Mathematical Survey," Working Papers 249379, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Chris Manning, 2011. "Exports and Job Creation in Indonesia Before and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2011-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- H. Uzawa, 2010. "Global Warming, Proportional Carbon Taxes, and International Fund for Atmospheric Stabilization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen & Ernesto Valenzuela & Glyn Wittwer, 2009.
"Economic contributions and characteristics of grapes and wine in AustraliaÂ’s wine regions,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2009-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen & Ernesto Valenzuela & Glyn Wittwer, 2010. "Economic contributions and characteristics of grapes and wine in Australia's wine regions," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2010-01, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Phil Wild & Junhua Zhao & Lucas Skoofa & Craig Froome, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: End of Year Report 2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 09, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "INDONESIA-E3: An Indonesian Applied General Equilibrium Model for Analyzing the Economy, Equity, and the Environment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200804, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Cai, Yiyong & Newth, David & Finnigan, John & Gunasekera, Don, 2015. "A hybrid energy-economy model for global integrated assessment of climate change, carbon mitigation and energy transformation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 381-395.
- Allan S. Layug & Ida Marie T. Pantig & Leilani E. Bolong & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2010.
"Do barangays really matter in local services delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options,"
Governance Working Papers
22809, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Layug, Allan S. & Pantig, Ida Marie T. & Bolong, Leilani E., 2010. "Do Barangays Really Matter in Local Services Delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options," Discussion Papers DP 2010-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kaidonis, Mary & Moerman, Lee & Rudkin, Kathy, 2009. "Paradigm, paradox, paralysis: An epistemic process," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 285-289.
- Nigel Martin & John Rice, 2010. "Analysing emission intensive firms as regulatory stakeholders: a role for adaptable business strategy," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 64-75, January.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Julien Labonne, 2017.
"Do Politicians’ Relatives Get Better Jobs? Evidence from Municipal Elections,"
The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 268-300.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Julien Labonne, 2014. "Do Politicians' Relatives Get Better Jobs? Evidence from Municipal Elections," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-37, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2011-08-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCEP (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.