Report NEP-SEA-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Determinants of Obesity: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Papers 108350, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia," CCEP Working Papers 1109, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yap, Josef T., 2011. "The Political Economy of Reducing the US Dollar’s Role as a Global Reserve Currency," ADBI Working Papers 302, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Manganhele, Anina Trefina, 2010. "Why did the People’s Development Bank of Mozambique fail? Lessons from successful government development banks from Asia and Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96811, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2011. "Teacher Certification in Indonesia: A Confusion of Means and Ends," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201107, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2011.
- Mercado, Rogelio & Park, Cyn-Young, 2011. "What Drives Different Types of Capital Flows and Their Volatilities in Developing Asia?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 84, Asian Development Bank.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann & Hausman, Catherine, 2011. "Decomposing the great trade collapse : products, prices, and quantities in the 2008-2009 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5749, The World Bank.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Frank Jotzo & Arief A. Yusuf & Ditya A. Nurdianto, 2011. "Challenges in Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions: The Importance of Policies for Fossil Fuel Combustion," CCEP Working Papers 1108, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ugo Finardi, 2011. "Asian tigers in nanotechnologies: evolutionary path of scientific production of People’s Republic of China, Japan and South Korea," CERIS Working Paper 201105, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussão 298, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Modern food retailers and traditional markets in developing countries: Comparing quality, prices, and competition strategies in Thailand," Discussion Papers 108348, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Darryl McLeod & Elitza Mileva, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and Growth Surges," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Supply chain differentiation, contract agriculture, and farmers’ marketing preferences: the case of sweet pepper in Thailand," Discussion Papers 108349, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.