Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz Bresser-Pereira & Paulo Gala, 2009. "Why Foreign Savings Fail to Cause Growth," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 58-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz Bresser-Pereira, 2012.
"Why Economics Should Be a Modest and Reasonable Science,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 291-302.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "Why economics should be a modest and reasonable science," Textos para discussão 306, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Alena Petrushkevich, 2013. "Russian Federation: Drivers and Challenges of Economic Growth and Development," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1305, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-08-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .