Report NEP-HPE-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "G. Th. Guilbaud et la théorie du choix social," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00613191, HAL.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman's Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burton A. Abrams & James L. Butkiewicz, 2011. "The Political Business Cycle: New Evidence from the Nixon Tapes," Working Papers 11-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2011. "How to end to the debt crisis in one month," MPRA Paper 32683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:arx:papers:1108.0977 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Uniform profit ratios," MPRA Paper 32639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colm Harmon, 2011. "Economic Returns to Education: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, and Where We Are Going – Some Brief Pointers," Working Papers 201115, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussão 298, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Modernidade, pós-modernidade e neoliberalismo," Textos para discussão 300, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "A taxa de câmbio no centro da teoria do desenvolvimento," Textos para discussão 297, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011. "To game or not to game: teaching transportation planning with board games," Working Papers 000090, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2011. "Evolving to the Impatience Trap: The Example of the Farmer-Sheriff Game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000177, David K. Levine.
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-12, CIRANO.
- Nozomi NAKAJIMA, 2011. "Upgrading or Downgrading? \ Framing Effects in Online Shopping Environments \," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yves Ortiz & Martin schüle, 2011. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction: A Probabilistic Multi-Agent Model," Working Papers 11.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Laurence Seidman, 2011. "Keynesian Fiscal Stimulus: What Have We Learned from the Great Recession?," Working Papers 11-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).