To game or not to game: teaching transportation planning with board games
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspedagogy; games; transport economics; railroad;
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-08-15 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-08-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:gamenight. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .