Russian Federation: Drivers and Challenges of Economic Growth and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Dobrynskaya & Edouard Turkish, 2009. "Is Russia Sick with the Dutch Disease?," Working Papers 2009-20, CEPII research center.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussão 298, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
Keywordsworking paper; daadpartnership; finance-and-trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtf:wpaper:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Sebastian Dullien). General contact details of provider: https://finance-and-trade.htw-berlin.de .