Is Russia Sick with the Dutch Disease?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alena Petrushkevich, 2013. "Russian Federation: Drivers and Challenges of Economic Growth and Development," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1305, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Christos Nikas & Student Anastasia Blouchoutzi, 2014. "Emigrants’ Remittances and the “Dutch Disease” in Small Transition Economies: the Case Of Albania and Moldova," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "An Ongoing Reversal Of Fortune Among Russian Cities: City Age, Natural Resources, And Changing Spatial Income Distribution," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:110-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:16-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRUSSIA; DUTCH DISEASE; COMPETITIVENESS; MONETARY POLICY;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-01-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2010-01-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2009-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .