Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Budy Resosudarmo & Arief Yusuf, 2009. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 287-315.
- Hill,Hal, 2000. "The Indonesian Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663670, April.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Ari Kuncoro, 2006. "The Political Economy of Indonesian Economic Reforms: 1983-2000," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 341-355.
More about this item
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-08-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Stern). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .