The Political Economy of Indonesian Economic Reforms: 1983-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "After Soeharto: Prospects for reform and recovery in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xin Meng & Chris Manning & Li Shi & Tadjuddin Nur Effendi (ed.), 2010. "The Great Migration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13619, April.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Jotzo, Frank & Yusuf, Arief A. & Nurdianto, Ditya A., 2011. "Challenges in Mitigating Indonesia’s CO2 Emission: The Importance of Managing Fossil Fuel Combustion," Working Papers 249531, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia," CCEP Working Papers 1109, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nasrudin, Rus'an, 2015. "Does Soft Corruption Make Grease or Sand for Development? Evidence from Road's Special Allocation Fund for Indonesian Districts," MPRA Paper 80578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Frank Jotzo & Arief A. Yusuf & Ditya A. Nurdianto, 2011. "Challenges in Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions: The Importance of Policies for Fossil Fuel Combustion," CCEP Working Papers 1108, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2016. "Inter-provincial migration and 1975–2005 regional growth in Indonesia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 87-105, March.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Asep Suryahadi & Raden Purnagunawan & Athia Yumna & Asri Yusrina, 2009. "The Socioeconomic and Health Status of RuralÃ¢â‚¬â€œUrban Migrants in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 23042, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Mitigation in Indonesia," Working Papers 249532, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:34:y:2006:i:3:p:341-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.