(94%) Kementerian Keuangan Jakarta, Indonesia
Government of Indonesia
RePEc:edi:dpkgvid (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Badan Kebijakan Fiskal Jakarta, Indonesia
Government of Indonesia
+62 21 3840151
+62 21 3840151
Jl. Dr. Wahidin No. 1 Jakarta Pusat
RePEc:edi:bkfgvid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Mitigation in Indonesia," Working Papers 249532, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia," CCEP Working Papers 1109, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Abdurohman, 2018. "Is Being Stuck with a Five Percent Growth Rate a New Normal for Indonesia?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 141-164, May.
- Abdurohman & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2017. "The Behavior Of Fiscal Policy In Indonesia In Response To Economic Cycles," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 377-401, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Abdurohman & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2017.
"The Behavior Of Fiscal Policy In Indonesia In Response To Economic Cycles,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 377-401, June.
- Haryo Kuncoro, 2020. "Interest Rate Policy and Exchange Rates Volatility Lessons from Indonesia," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 9(2), pages 19-42.
- Haryo Kuncoro, 2018. "The impact of government consumption on the private expenditures in developing country: the case of Indonesia," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Kuncoro Haryo, 2016. "The Credibility of Fiscal Rules Policy and Business Cycle Volatility," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 63(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Haryo Kuncoro, 2014. "The cyclicality of government expenditure in developing country: the case of Indonesia," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 23-37, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdurohman Abdurohman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.