Survey of recent developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Herminia Francisco, 2009. "Climate Change Vulnerability Mapping for Southeast Asia," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200901s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Andy Sumner, 2017. "Multidimensional poverty in Indonesia: How inclusive has economic growth been?," Departmental Working Papers 2017-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hadi Soesastro & Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius A. Narjoko, 2006.
"Economic Reforms in Indonesia after the 1997/98 Economic Crisis,"
EABER Working Papers
21831, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hada Soesastro & Haryo Aswicahyono & Dionisius A. Narjoko, 2007. "Economic Reforms in Indonesia After The 1997/98 Economic Crisis," EABER Working Papers 21861, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Siregar, Reza & Wiranto, Willeam, 2009. "In the Midst of Global Financial Slowdown: the Indonesian Experience," MPRA Paper 19657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thee Kian Wie, 2005. "Policies Affecting Indonesia's Industrial Technology Development," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-121, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BERUMEN, Sergio A. & LLAMAZARES-REDONDO, Francisco, 2014. "Economic Development and Viability Firms in European Mining Regions," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 33-46.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Abdurohman, 2011. "Green Fiscal Policy and Climate Change Mitigation in Indonesia," CCEP Working Papers 1109, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:287-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.