Climate Change Vulnerability Mapping for Southeast Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Peduzzi & H. Herold, 2005. "Mapping Disastrous Natural Hazards Using Global Datasets," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 35(2), pages 265-289, June.
- Herminia A. Francisco, 2008. "Adaptation to Climate Change Needs and Opportunities in Southeast Asia," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp200808s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; vulnerability; Southeast Asia; Mapping;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-04-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-04-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:tpaper:tp200901s1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .