Report NEP-SEA-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Herminia Francisco, 2009. "Climate Change Vulnerability Mapping for Southeast Asia," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200901s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 2009.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Iwatsubo, 2009. "External Adjustments and Coordinated Exchange Rate Policy in Asia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-048, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eiji Ogawa & Taiyo Yoshimi, 2009. "Analysis on ƒÀ and ƒÐ Convergences of East Asian Currencies," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-049, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vu Tuan Khai, 2009. "Re-examining Symmetry of Shocks for East Asia: Results Using a VAR with Sign Restrictions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-042, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Siriporn Kiratikarnkul, 2008. "The Pig Waste Question: An Assessment of Slurry Disposal Options in Thailand," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2008122, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2008.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2009. "How useful is Growth Literature for Policies in the Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 14573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "The Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy: The Case of Carbon Tax and Energy Pricing Reform in Indonesia," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008101, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2008.
- Luthfi Fatah, 2008. "The Impact of Coal Mining on the Economy and Environment of South Kalimantan Province, Indonesia," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008061, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jun 2008.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Badibanga, Thaddee & Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2009. "Dynamics of structural transformation: An empirical characterization in the case of China, Malaysia, and Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 856, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wan Mahmood, Wan Mansor & Syed Tazhili, Sharifah Nurhidayu, 2008. "What’s Went Wrong With Mesdaq Market?," MPRA Paper 14603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZHU Xiaoneng & Shahidur RAHMAN, 2009. "Global Yield Curves and Sovereign Bond Market Integration," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0902, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas & Miet Maertens, 2009. "Liberalization with Endogenous Institutions: A Comparative Analysis of Agricultural Reform in Africa, Asia, and Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 23309, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.