Do Barangays Really Matter in Local Services Delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Allan S. Layug & Ida Marie T. Pantig & Leilani E. Bolong & Rouselle F. Lavado, 2010. "Do barangays really matter in local services delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options," Governance Working Papers 22809, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglass C. North & John Joseph Wallis & Barry R. Weingast, 2006. "A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History," NBER Working Papers 12795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anwar Shah, 2006.
"A Practitioner´s Guide to Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers,"
Revista de Economía y Estadística,
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 128-186, July.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4039, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Philippines : Filipino Report Card on Pro-Poor Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14022, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordslocal revenue; local government unit expenditures; devolution; decentralization; local government code; decentralization capability; Philippines; local governance; decentralization and service delivery; institutional design for decentralization; local development; Local Government Units (LGUs);
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .