The Role of Institutions in Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Reto Bertoni & Henry Willebald, 2015. "Do energy natural endowments matter? New Zealand and Uruguay in a comparative approach (1870-1940)," Documentos de trabajo 35, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Salustri, Andrea & Viganò, Federica, 2017. "The non-profit sector as a foundation for the interaction among the social economy, the public sector and the market," MPRA Paper 78113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell’Anno, 2010. "Institutions and human development in the Latin American informal economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 207-230, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:148-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ritchie, Holly A., 2016. "Unwrapping Institutional Change in Fragile Settings: Women Entrepreneurs Driving Institutional Pathways in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 39-53.
- Henry Willebald & Javier Juambeltz, 2016. "Land frontier expansion in settler economies (1830- 1950): Was it a Ricardian process?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-08, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M., 2008. "Why did it work this time: a comparative analysis of transformation of Turkish economy after 2002," MPRA Paper 31158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMyrdal; institutions; comparative economic performance;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2003_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .