Report NEP-URE-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "Do governments tax agglomeration rents?," Working Papers 2010/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Setzer, Ralph & van den Noord, Paul & Wolff, Guntram B., 2010. "Heterogeneity in money holdings across euro area countries: The role of housing," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pierre Koning & Karen van der Wiel, 2010. "Ranking the schools: How quality information affects school choice in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 150, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "How do neighbors influence investment in social capital? : Homeownership and length of residence," MPRA Paper 22637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alecke, Björn & Mitze, Timo & Untiedt, Gerhard, 2010.
"Regionale Wachstumseffekte der GRW-Förderung?: Eine räumlich-ökonometrische Analyse auf Basis deutscher Arbeitsmarktregionen
[Regional Growth Effects of Private Sector Investment Grants in Germany?," MPRA Paper 22643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent, Thibault & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2009. "GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," TSE Working Papers 09-099, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pierre Koning & Karen van der Wiel, 2010. "School responsiveness to quality ranking: An empirical analysis of secondary education in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 149, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Macdonald, Kevin & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2010. "Within-school tracking in south Korea : an analysis using Pisa 2003," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5266, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Djemaï, Elodie, 2009. "How do Roads Spread AIDS in Africa? A Critique of the Received Policy Wisdom," TSE Working Papers 09-120, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Maureen L. Cropper & Yi Jiang & Anna Alberini & Patrick Baur, 2010. "Getting Cars Off the Road: The Cost-Effectiveness of an Episodic Pollution Control Program," Working Papers 2010.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin & Burton, Michael P., 2010. "Urban Water Restrictions: Attitudes and Avoidance," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 58892, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Simone Salotti, 2010. "An appraisal of the wealth effect in the US: evidence from pseudo-panel data," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2010. "Under pressure? The effect of peers on outcomes of young adults," Working Papers 201016, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Joseph Bamidele, 2010. "Income Multiples and Mortgage Repossession in the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2010-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Vitor Leone, 2010. "From Property Companies to Real Estate Investment Trusts: The Impact of Economic and Property Factors in the UK Commercial Property Returns," Working Papers 2010/4, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Yiheyis T Maru, 2010. "Resilient Regions: Clarity of Concepts and Challenges to Systemic Measurement," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-04, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Carlos Medina & Andrés Trejos, 2010. "Measuring Economic and Social Impacts of Migration in Colombia: New evidence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006986, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan D. Barón & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2010. "Are Young People's Educational Outcomes Linked to their Sense of Control?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006978, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Layug, Allan S. & Pantig, Ida Marie T. & Bolong, Leilani E., 2010. "Do Barangays Really Matter in Local Services Delivery? Some Issues and Policy Options," Discussion Papers DP 2010-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dollevoet, T.A.B. & Huisman, D. & Schmidt, M.E. & Schöbel, A., 2010. "Delay Management with Re-Routing of Passengers," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-31, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Gasmi, Farid & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2009. "Investment in Transport Infrastructure, and Gas-Gas Competition," TSE Working Papers 09-121, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).