Report NEP-NET-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Behavioral Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation: Complexity Reduces Payoff Orientation and Social Preferences," FCN Working Papers 5/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Philip Leifeld & Volker Schneider, 2010. "Institutional communication revisited: Preferences, opportunity structures and scientific expertise in policy networks," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Haynes, Paul, 2010. "Networks are Useful Description, Assemblages are Powerful Explanations," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201001, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2010. "Influence Networks," Working Papers 10.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce Greenwald & Alberto Russo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Business fluctuations in a credit-network economy," Papers 1006.3521, arXiv.org.
- David N. Figlio & Mark Rush & Lu Yin, 2010. "Is it Live or is it Internet? Experimental Estimates of the Effects of Online Instruction on Student Learning," NBER Working Papers 16089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.