Report NEP-SOC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Growiec, Katarzyna & Growiec, Jakub, 2010. "Trusting Only Whom You Know, Knowing Only Whom You Trust: The Joint Impact of Social Capital and Trust on Individuals' Economic Performance and Well-Being in CEE Countries," MPRA Paper 23350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, John, 2010. "Reputation, social identity, and social conflict," MPRA Paper 23336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haynes, Paul, 2009. "Before Going Any Further With Social Capital: Eight Key Criticisms to Address," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200902, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Behavioral Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation: Complexity Reduces Payoff Orientation and Social Preferences," FCN Working Papers 5/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2010. "Influence Networks," Working Papers 10.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.