Report NEP-CTA-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Garrett & Alessandro Pavan, 2010. "Managerial Turnover in a Changing World," Discussion Papers 1490, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2010. "Rent-seeking contests with independent private values," IEW - Working Papers 490, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stahl, Konrad & Strausz, Roland, 2010. "Who Should Pay for Certification?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 323, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Eisenhuth, Roland, 2010. "Auction Design with Loss Averse Bidders: The Optimality of All Pay Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 23357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Fabretti, Annalisa & Herzel, Stefano, 2010. "Delegated Portfolio Management with Socially Responsible Investment Constraints," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/7, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach., 2010. "Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability," Working Papers 10-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Canan Yildirim, 2009. "Moral Hazard, Corporate Governance, And Bank Failure: Evidence From The 2000-2001 Turkish Crises," Working Papers 486, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Alessandro Pavan & Ilya Segal & Juuso Toikka, 2010. "Infinite-Horizon Mechanism Design: the Independent-Shock Approach," Discussion Papers 1492, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & George Perendia & Bo Yang, 2010. "Endogenous Persistence in an Estimated DSGE Model under Imperfect Information," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0310, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The need for government and central bank intervention in financial regulation: Free banking and the challenges of information uncertainty," MPRA Paper 23298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Zheng, Bingyong, 2010. "Imperfect Information, On-the-Job Training, and the Employer Size-Wage Puzzle: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).