Report NEP-URE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsukamoto, Satoshi, 2010. "Geographical Heterogeneity in Homeownership Rates: Does the Differential between Rent and Ownership Cost Explain Local Variation in Homeownership Rates?," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 91269, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- David Johnson, 2010. "British Columbia’s Best Schools: Where Teachers Make the Difference," e-briefs 100, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2010. "Expectations-driven cycles in the housing market," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1021, Banco de Espa�a.
- Severnini, Edson & Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro, 2010. "The relationship between school violence and student proficiency," Textos para discussão 236, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David M. Williams, 2010. "Consumption, wealth and credit liberalisation in Australia," Economics Series Working Papers 492, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf & Pedro N. Silva, 2010. "Peer effects and measurement error: the impact of sampling variation in school survey data," DoQSS Working Papers 10-13, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Cortés, Darwin, 2010. "Do more decentralized local governments do better? an evaluation of the 2001 decentralization reform in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007182, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Nicholas Bloom & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler & John Van Reenen, 2010. "The Impact of Competition on Management Quality: Evidence from Public Hospitals," CEP Discussion Papers dp0983, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2010. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs," Working Papers of BETA 2010-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Zhai, Fan, 2010. "The Benefits of Regional Infrastructure Investment in Asia: A Quantitative Exploration," ADBI Working Papers 223, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Mussa, Richard, 2010. "Spatial Comparisons of Poverty and Inequality in Living Standards in Malawi," MPRA Paper 23576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie & Suncica Vujic, 2010. "The Crime Reducing Effect of Education," CEP Discussion Papers dp0979, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francis M. Vitagliano & Richard W. Kopcke & Zhenya Karamcheva, 2010. "Reducing Costs of 401(k) Plans with ETFs and Commingled Trusts," Issues in Brief ib2010-11, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2010.