Financial Turmoil in the Banking Sector and the Asian Lamfalussy Process: The Case of Four Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Sonobe & D. Hu & K. Otsuka, 2002. "Process of Cluster Formation in China: A Case Study of a Garment Town," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 118-139.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Prabir De, 2009. "Restoring the Asian Silk Route: Toward an Integrated Asia," Working Papers id:2165, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsasian financial regulation; global financial crisis; asian banking; prc; asian financial institutions; asian financial sector;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-10 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-10 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2010-07-10 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2010-07-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .