Report NEP-SEA-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hsu, Chen-Min & Liao, Chih-Feng, 2010. "Financial Turmoil in the Banking Sector and the Asian Lamfalussy Process: The Case of Four Economies," ADBI Working Papers 221, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zhai, Fan, 2010. "The Benefits of Regional Infrastructure Investment in Asia: A Quantitative Exploration," ADBI Working Papers 223, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," ADBI Working Papers 220, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2626 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fan Zhai, 2010. "The Benefits of Regional Infrastructure Investment in Asia: A Quantitative Exploration," Working Papers id:2622, eSocialSciences.
- Kuhl Teles, Vladimir & P. Andrade, Joaquim, 2010. "Monetary policy and country risk," Textos para discussão 223, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hatairat Sakolwitayanon, 2009. "Thailand-U.S. FTA of Table Grape: The Impact on Related Sectors," Working Papers 200902, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gala, Paulo Sérgio de Oliveira Simões & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development : theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2010. "Regional Development for a Disastrous Country," MPRA Paper 23606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Product Market Competition Lead Firms to Decentralize?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0966, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Pomfret & Uwe Kaufmann & Christopher Findlay, 2010. "Are Preferential Tariffs Utilized? Evidence from Australian Imports, 2000-9," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.