Integrated financial supervision: Which model?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barth,James R. & Caprio,Gerard & Levine,Ross, 2008. "Rethinking Bank Regulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521709309, March.
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2007. "Divide et impera: Financial supervision unification and central bank fragmentation effect," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 285-315, June.
- Jeffrey Carmichael & Alexander Fleming & David Llewellyn, 2004. "Aligning Financial Supervisory Structures with Country Needs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14876.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 1992. "Institutional Separation between Supervisory and Monetary Agencies," FMG Special Papers sp52, Financial Markets Group.
- Richard Podpiera, 2006. "Does Compliance with Basel Core Principles Bring Any Measurable Benefits?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(2), pages 1-5.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2006. "E Pluribus Unum? Authorities' Design in Financial Supervision: Trends and Determinants," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 73-102, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza & Tay, Nicholas S.P., 2012. "On competition for listings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 315-318.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Delia-Elena Diaconasu, 2012. "Regional Economic Integration And National Financial Supervision. A Comparative Study," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-23.
- Martin Čihák & Alexander Tieman, 2011.
"Quality of Financial Sector Regulation and Supervision Around the World,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Cihak & Alexander F. Tieman, 2008. "Quality of Financial Sector Regulation and Supervision Around the World," IMF Working Papers 08/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Cihak & Wim Fonteyne, 2009. "Five Years After; European Union Membership and Macro-Financial Stability in the New Member States," IMF Working Papers 09/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Simona Elena IAGAR, 2015. "Implications Of Banking Supervision Across The European Monetary Union, A Sovereign Debt Crisis Update," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2a), pages 479-488, September.
- Gupta, Anshul & Akuzawa, Toshinao & Nishiyama, Yoshihiko, 2013. "Quantitative evaluation of contingent capital and its applications," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 457-486.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Roxana Scantee, 2012. "Financial Supervision and Banking Competition in European Union," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 8(6), pages 56-66, December.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Johnston, R. Barry, 2013. "Incentive audits : a new approach to financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6308, The World Bank.
- Reza Siregar & Lim C.S. Vincent & Victor Pontines, 2011. "Post Global Financial Crisis: Issues and Challenges for Central Banks of Emerging Markets," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp80, April.
- Reza Siregar & Lim, C.S. Vincent, 2011.
"Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp79, April.
- Siregar, Reza & Lim, Vincent C.S., 2011. "Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries," MPRA Paper 28417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:19:y:2008:i:2:p:135-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.