Regional Economic Integration And National Financial Supervision. A Comparative Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Donato Masciandaro, 2008. "Politicians, central banks, and the shape of financial supervision architectures," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 290-317, November.
- Phoebus Athanassiou, 2006. "Financial supervision in the Republic of Cyprus: the case for reform," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 57-69, February.
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2007. "Divide et impera: Financial supervision unification and central bank fragmentation effect," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 285-315, June.
- Reza Siregar & Willam James, 2004. "Designing an Integrated Financial Supervision Agency: Selected Lessons and Challenges for Indonesia," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2010. "Reforming regulation and supervision in Europe: Five missing lessons from the financial crisis," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 45(5), pages 293-296, September.
- Cihák, Martin & Podpiera, Richard, 2008. "Integrated financial supervision: Which model?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 135-152, August.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Carmine Di Noia, 2001. "Financial Regulation and Supervision in the Euro Area: A Four-Peak Proposal," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martin Èihák & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "Is One Watchdog Better than Three? International Experience with Integrated Financial-Sector Supervision (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(3-4), pages 102-126, March.
- Masciandaro, Donato, 2009. "Politicians and financial supervision unification outside the central bank: Why do they do it?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 124-146, June.
- Leo Frey & Ulrich Volz, 2013.
"Regional Financial Integration In Sub-Saharan Africa – An Empirical Examination Of Its Effects On Financial Market Development,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(1), pages 79-117, March.
- Frey, Leo & Volz, Ulrich, 2011. "Regional Financial Integration in Sub-Saharan Africa - An Empirical Examination of its Effects on Financial Market Development," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 29, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jan Monkiewicz, 2007. "Integrated, Consolidated or Specialized Financial Markets Supervisors: Is there an Optimal Solution?*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 32(1), pages 151-162, January.
- Iain Begg, 2009. "Regulation and Supervision of Financial Intermediaries in the EU: The Aftermath of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1107-1128, November.
- Lee, Chee Sung & Park, Cyn-Young, 2009. "Beyond the Crisis: Financial Regulatory Reform in Emerging Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 34, Asian Development Bank.
- Martin Cihak & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "Is One Watchdog Better Than Three? International Experience with Integrated Financial Sector Supervision," IMF Working Papers 06/57, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic integration; financial supervision; EU; NAFTA; ASEAN; Mercosur; WAEMU;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:14:p:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.