Politicians, central banks, and the shape of financial supervision architectures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2010.
"Institutions Matter: Financial Supervision Architecture, Central Bank and Path-Dependence. General Trends and the South Eastern European Countries,"
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics,
Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 8(1), pages 7-53.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2008. "Institutions Matter: Financial Supervision Architecture, Central Bank and Path Dependence. General Trends and the South Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 89, Bank of Greece.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2011. "Regulating the Regulators: The Changing Face of Financial Supervision Architectures Before and After the Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rehman Scheherazade S., 2010. "The Obama Administration and the U.S. Financial Crisis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria J. Nieto & Marc Quintyn, 2011.
"Will They Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the New European System of Financial Supervisors,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc G Quintyn & Donato Masciandaro & María Nieto, 2009. "Will they Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the new European System of Financial Supervisors," IMF Working Papers 09/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V., 2013. "The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Roxana Scantee, 2012. "Financial Supervision and Banking Competition in European Union," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 8(6), pages 56-66, December.
- Favaretto, Federico & Masciandaro, Donato, 2016.
"Doves, hawks and pigeons: Behavioral monetary policy and interest rate inertia,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 50-58.
- Federico Favaretto & Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "Doves, Hawks and Pigeons: Behavioral Monetary Policy and Interest Rate Inertia," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1621, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Richard Brophy, 2012. "Development of insurance regulation in Ireland," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 248-263, July.
- L. Dalla Pellegrina & D. Masciandaro & R. Pansini, 2014. "Do exchange rate regimes affect the role of central banks as banking supervisors?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 279-315, October.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Donato Masciandaro & Rosaria Vega Pansini, 2011. "New Advantages of Tying One’s Hands: Banking Supervision, Monetary Policy and Central Bank Independence," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Delia-Elena Diaconasu, 2012. "Regional Economic Integration And National Financial Supervision. A Comparative Study," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-23.
- Jakub Gren & David Howarth & Lucia Quaglia, 2015. "Supranational Banking Supervision in Europe: The Construction of a Credible Watchdog," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53, pages 181-199, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial control; Central banks; Government policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:16:y:2008:i:4:p:290-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .