Delia Elena Diaconaşu
(Delia Elena Diaconasu)
Facultatea de Economie şi Administrarea Afacerilor Iaşi, Romania
Universitatea "Al.I. Cuza"
004 0232 201070
004 0232 217000
Universitatea Al. I. Cuza; B-dul Carol I nr. 22; Iasi
RePEc:edi:feaicro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Delia-Elena Diaconaşu, 2015. "CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPEAN STOCK MARKETS IN TIMES OF CRISIS (International Conference "Recent Advances in Economic and Social Research", 13-14 mai 2015, București)," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 151205, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Delia-Elena DIACONAŞU & Ion POHOAŢĂ & Oana-Ramona SOCOLIUC, 2019. "Keynes versus Laffer or Misleading Perspectives against Normal Evolution," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-147, September.
- Ion POHOAŢĂ & Delia-Elena DIACONAȘU & Vladimir-Mihai CRUPENSCHI, 2018. "Classical economics must not become history," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 65-88, November.
- Ion POHOAȚĂ & Raluca CLIPA & Delia-Elena DIACONAȘU, 2018. "Origin and continuity in spatial development: The case of Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(617), W), pages 5-24, Winter.
- Diaconaşu Delia-Elena, 2015. "Bucharest Stock Exchange Volatility – Do Fundamentals Matter? [Volatilitatea Bursei de Valori Bucureşti – Contează fundamentele?]," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
- Delia-Elena DIACONAŞU, 2015. "Stock market – economy growth nexus in an emerging country. The case of Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 103-112, Summer.
- Elena Pelinescu & Delia-Elena Diacona?u, 2015. "The Volatility of Romanian Exchange Rate: A GARCH Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 92-99, November.
- Oana-Ramona SOCOLIUC & Andreea-Oana IACOBUTA & Delia-Elena DIACONASU, 2014. "On The Relationship Between Foreign Direct Investments And Economic Growth. Romania In Times Of Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(3), pages 86-102, September.
- Ion POHOAŢĂ & Oana R. SOCOLIUC & Delia E. DIACONAŞU, 2014. "The Success Of Emerging Capital Markets In Determining Economic Growth," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 139-145, May.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Anca Nucu & Delia-Elena Diaconasu, 2014. "Interest Rates and Stock Prices: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S4), pages 47-62.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Delia-Elena DiaconaÅŸu, 2012. "Regional Economic Integration And National Financial Supervision. A Comparative Study," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-23.
- Delia-Elena DIACONASU, 2011. "The Role Of Mutual Funds In U.S. Economy," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 11(2(14)), pages 239-244, December.
- Anton Sorin Gabriel & Diaconasu Delia-Elena, 2011. "Development of Exchange-Traded Derivatives Markets in Selective Central and Eastern European Countries," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 104-109, May.
- Delia-Elena Diaconasu & Alexandru Asavoaei, 2011. "The Role of Investment Funds in Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(39), pages 45-59, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Delia-Elena DIACONAŞU, 2015.
"Stock market – economy growth nexus in an emerging country. The case of Romania,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 103-112, Summer.
- Ion POHOAÅ¢Ä‚, & Delia Elena DIACONAÅžU, Author-Workplace-Name: Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of IaÅŸi, 700506, Romania & Oana Ramona SOCOLIUC, 2016. "Economic Dynamics Â€“ Stock Market Evolution: A Relation Committed To Dysfunctionality In Romania And Croatia," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 5(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Anca Nucu & Delia-Elena Diaconasu, 2014.
"Interest Rates and Stock Prices: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Markets,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S4), pages 47-62.
- Pasrun Adam & Ambo Wonua Nusantara & Abd AzisMuthalib, 2017. "Foreign Interest Ratesand the IslamicStock Market Integration between Indonesia and Malaysia," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 21(3), pages 639-659, Summer.
- Yutaka Kurihara & Akio Fukushima & Shinichiro Maeda, 2020. "Can Bitcoinâ€™S Price Be A Predictor Of Stock Prices?," Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 5(4), pages 50-55, April.
- Afsin Sahin, 2019. "Loom of Symmetric Pass-Through," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Florin Aliu & Adriana Knápková & Hoang Khang Tran & Bashkim Nurboja, 2020. "Modeling the Equilibrium Price of the Companies Listed in the Prague Stock Exchange," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 731-739.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Delia Elena Diaconaşu
(Delia Elena Diaconasu) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.