Report NEP-FDG-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Guerrero & Elliott Parker, 2010. "The Effect of Government Purchases on Economic Growth in Japan," Working Papers 10-004, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2010. "Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 016, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Teles, Vladimir Kühl & Andrade, Joaquim Pinto de, 2010. "Public investment in basic education and economic growth," Textos para discussão 230, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jan Hatzius & Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin & Kermit L. Schoenholtz & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Financial Conditions Indexes: A Fresh Look after the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2010. "Cohesion policy in the European Union: Growth, geography, institutions," Working Papers 2010-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Gardó, Sándor & Martin, Reiner, 2010. "The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise," Occasional Paper Series 114, European Central Bank.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "On the Growth-Maximizing Allocation of Public Investment," Working Papers 1008, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nathan Nunn & Daniel Trefler, 2010. "The Structure of Tariffs and Long-Term Growth," Working Papers id:2614, eSocialSciences.
- Sivlai Marchesi & Emanuela Sirtori, 2010. "Is two better than one? Effects on growth of Bank-Fund interaction," Working Papers 189, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Rogers, F. Halsey, 2010. "The global financial crisis and development thinking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5353, The World Bank.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "Decomposition of Labor Productivity Growth: A Multilateral Production Frontier Approach," Working Papers 1009, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nikopour, Hesam & Shah Habibullah, Muzafar, 2010. "Shadow Economy and Poverty," MPRA Paper 23599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ha, Joonkyung & Lee, Jong-Wha & Sumulong, Lea, 2010. "Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea," ADBI Working Papers 224, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," MPRA Paper 23611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James K. Galbraith, 2010. "The Great Crisis and the American Response," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_112, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fujii, Mariko & Kawai, Masahiro, 2010. "Lessons from Japan's Banking Crisis, 1991–2005," ADBI Working Papers 222, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00496921_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Salferaz, 2010. "Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931," CEP Discussion Papers dp0977, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.