Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joonkyung Ha & Jong-Wha Lee & Lea Sumulong, 2010. "Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22753, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joonkyung Ha & Jong-Wha Lee & Lea Sumulong, 2010. "Rebalancing Growth in the Republic of Korea," Working Papers id:3120, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2007. "Domestic Investment And External Imbalances In East Asia," CAMA Working Papers 2007-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jody Overland & Christopher D. Carroll & David N. Weil, 2000.
"Saving and Growth with Habit Formation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 341-355, June.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995. "Saving and growth with habit formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995. "Saving and growth with habit formation," Working Papers 95-42, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 2000. "Mathematica code for 'Saving and Growth with Habit Formation' and 'Comparison Utility in a Growth Model'," QM&RBC Codes 43, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Olivier J Blanchard, 2009. "Global Imbalances; In Midstream?," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/29, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Sanzo Silvestro & Bella Mariano, 2015. "Public debt and growth in the euro area: evidence from parametric and nonparametric Granger causality," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 631-648, July.
- Consiglio Andrea & Zenios Stavros A., 2015.
"Risk Management Optimization for Sovereign Debt Restructuring,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 181-213, December.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Zenios, Stavros A., 2014. "Risk Management Optimization for Sovereign Debt Restructuring," Working Papers 14-10, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Adam Talbot Jones & Cameron Visser, 2014. "Politics, Economics, and the Debt Ceiling," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1222-1228.
- Lorenzo Forni & Geremia Palomba & Joana Pereira & Christine J. Richmond, 2016. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring and Growth," IMF Working Papers 16/147, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:37-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2017.
"Replication in Labor Economics: Evidence from Data, and What It Suggests,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 37-40, May.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2016. "Replication in Labor Economics: Evidence from Data, and What It Suggests," IZA Discussion Papers 10403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Reconstructing Macroeconomic Theory to Manage Economic Policy," NBER Working Papers 20517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2014. "Why is Italy doing so badly after doing so well?," Professional Reports 02_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015.
"Why Is Italy Doing So Badly?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 349-365, October.
- Gianluigi Pelloni, Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," LCERPA Working Papers 0089, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 03 Apr 2015.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," Professional Reports 15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:rim:rimpre:15_01 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordskorea economic growth; korea external imbalances; korea trade;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-07-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .